Skip to content
- You will find your session online in the program.
- The time slot for every oral presentation is strictly 15 minutes. We advise having a maximum of 12 minutes for the presentation and using the rest for Q&A.
- As the schedule is very tight, your presentation must be transferred to the presentation computer before your session starts (e.g. the latest at the break before session start).
- Please bring your presentation on a USB drive. We will not allow any change of presentation computers during the sessions!
- The presentation computer will run an English Windows 10 with MS Office Powerpoint 2016, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Open Office and VLC player. It also has Internet access. If you need additional software, don’t hesitate to contact us in advance!
- To avoid compatibility problems and ensure the correct display of your presentation, bring an extra PDF file of your presentation on the USB drive.
- As an additional backup measure, save a copy of your presentation and an additional PDF on a server you can access via the Internet or send the file to yourself via e-mail.
- The screen resolution will be 1920 x 1080 pixel / Format: 16:9 for presentations at Festsaal.
- The screen resolution will be 1920 x 1200 pixel / Format: 16:10 for presentations at Böcksaal.
- There will be three poster presentations during the conference. Please check the program to find out which day your poster presentation is scheduled.
- Please prepare a poster (maximum A0 size in portrait orientation) and bring it with you to the conference. The poster walls are about 2 m high and 1 m in width.
- Adhesive tapes will be provided to fix the poster on the wall.
- The posters should be fixed on the poster wall until 9:00 AM of the presentation day.
- We recommend being available during coffee breaks and lunch breaks at your poster
- The authors can remove the poster from the wall at 7:00 PM of the presentation day.